Here are the reasons I cleanse.
The nutritional cleansing system I use grants me many health benefits. When I travelled to Peru in 2012 I was the only one, out of 6 people, who didn’t get ill. The best way to avoid illness is to have a strong immune system. And cleansing will help you with that.
There are no guarantees in life. However, by implementing certain things in our lifestyle, we fall in the lower statistics of getting ill.
My 10 simple recommendations to living a healthy lifestyle in the 21st century are:
CLEANSE on a regular basis.
- Exercise at least 3-5 times weekly. This can be as simple as walking. I also recommend some form of resistance. Muscle is extremely important as we age.
- Meditate and/or pray daily.
- Take time to do something you love. FEELING joy is important to your vibration.
- Spend time with POSITIVE family and friends
- Write at least 3 things you are grateful for before going to bed and upon awakening
- ASK in the morning, before getting out of bed, who can I serve today? Don’t try to figure it out. It will come to you or something will be presented to you at some point in your day.
- Smile and say hello more often to strangers.
- Eat as closes to the land as you possibly can.
- Add quality supplementation to your diet. (our foods do not have the same quality of nutrition they once did, even 10 years ago)
Leave a comment here on what it is that you do in your life to be health and happy.